- McLaren Automotive intends to create a marketplace for the sale of NFTs that will provide consumers with access to special experiences.
- In collaboration with metaverse infrastructure platform InfiniteWorld, McLaren Automotive will create and mint non-fungible tokens (NFT) of its luxury supercars.
- The U.K.-based manufacturer revealed Tuesday that it aims to create a marketplace for the sale of NFTs that will also provide owners access to exclusive experiences.
- It is collaborating with InfiniteWorld, a metaverse infrastructure provider that assists companies in creating and monetizing digital assets as well as improving user and fan interaction.
- InfiniteWorld stated in December that it would go public through a $700 million merger with Aries I Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC). The newly formed company will be listed on Nasdaq under the symbol “JPG.”
- McLaren Automotive is related to McLaren Racing, a Formula One racing team that has also dabbled in the digital asset market. The team announced ambitions to construct a Tezos-based NFT platform in June.
Disclaimer: These are the writer’s opinions and should not be considered investment advice. Readers should do their own research.